Index Page Header


Have you ever asked yourself what would happen in the unfortunate event that you were unable to work due to illness or injury? How would you pay your bills while you were incapacitated? says about Income protection, “The one protection policy every working adult in the UK should consider is the very one most of us don’t have – income protection.”


What is Income Protection?

Income Protection pays out a regular monthly amount in the case of you being unable to work due to illness or injury and suffering a loss of earnings as a result.

What does 3R do?

At 3R we can advise if Income Protection is suitable for you; if it is we can then find the income protection policy that best meets your needs.
The definition of inability to do work will be defined within the policy itself and can vary between differing professions and policies.